.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Theme Writing Essay -- Education Teaching Writing Essays

Theme WritingWhen I look at the low gear paper that I did for this class, I can see that what I wrote was theme writing. As a matter of fact I think this is an example that could be used to show people what it is that they shouldnt do when trying to move outside from theme writing. I have used all the elements that I was taught in senior high school school, and I cant seem to get rid of them. When I look at this paper I see a loose intro as to what it is that I would like to accomplish, I see four to five paragraphs of information, and a conclusion. I think that when I wrote this, I did it automatically, and with out any further thought. All the new(prenominal) writing that I have had to do thus far has called for theme writing, and I have had a very hard time getting away from it. I think if I were to be given the same(p) assignment again,I would write something that was completely different. I think the person I represent in this first paper, is a person who thought they were a g ood writer, and what the end product shows is that Im not as good as I thought I was. By having another look at this paper, I can see that I have a long way to go before I can consider myself to be a good writer. The worst thing about this paper is that I did exactly what I wasnt supposed to do. I wrote a theme, and if I remember right, we werent supposed to do that. I think that during this quarter I learned how to write papers that arent as rigid as the ones that I have written in the past, tho I still think I have a long way to go to get better. Besides, I dont think a writer is able to become a good writer in 12 weeks. Im not even sure if I privation to be a writer. I would rather analyze novels, and other writers schools than my own. I think the best way to describe the re... ...o look at as writing like this, we all are at different levels, and no matter how hard some of us try, we will never get to the same level as the people ahead of us. Some of us are always going to be behind, and thats o.k. Im only starting to come to terms with this idea, but I think this is something that I should keep in mind due to the fact that Im extremely hard on myself, and I should realize that we all cant be at the same level. I guess for my final statements on this paper, I should be constructive instead of destructive. I think this is one of the better papers I have written this quarter in this class. But I do realize that I have some things that I need to work on. I know that I can only hope to move forward in my writing, and with patience, practice, and persistence, Ill get to where I want to be. But for now I will have to take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment