.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Strengths and Weaknesses Essay -- essays research papers

The objective of this paper is to show you the personal strengths and weakness that I determine by asking friends and family their opinion on the topic regarding yours truly, and by examining myself for areas that I am really good at (also kn induce as strengths) and areas I motivating to improve (otherwise known as weaknesses). After I have identified them, I will tell you how recognizing my strengths and weakness can help me to improve myself to grasp a more peaceful and satisfying personal life. I will start with the unflattering information first and list my most obvious weaknesses.My weaknesses were tight for me to identify but with the help of friends I was suddenly very informed on what they were I was able to identify one weakness on my own and it is impatience. There is an old saying that patience is a virtue. Any single one of my friends will agree with me that patience has never been one of my virtues. I fate every intimacy done right now and all the questions answer ed immediately. Given the chance I would go straight from A to C and would skip the B without a moments hesitation. My southward weakness combined with impatience makes the situation even more pronounced. I am very impulsive which can be a good thing on occasion but usually ends up being a bad thing. I do not think about what I am going to do or say next or moderate the tone I say it in. I often sound very soused and come across as being rude when that is not really true. In ...

No comments:

Post a Comment