.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Autobiography - Don\'t Judge a Book by It\'s Cover

When single is a teenager, judging mint seems to come natur every(prenominal)y and approximately of the time our thoughts when seeing a different person were negative. During my minor(postnominal) and senior years, there were many different groups of students such as the preps, jocks, theatre kids and there were hoi polloi everyone would call the outcasts. The outcasts were the main targets that the more than touristy kids including myself, would continuously annoyer and try. They hardly had any friends because they were non into sports or partying comparable the backup of my peers, they dressed outrageously and had tattoos and wads of piercings. I never imagined the outcasts would beget my best friends once I moved on to University. During my commencement year of University, I wise(p) many things but to me the close important was to never attempt someone by their looks. I learnt that true beauty comes from inwardly a person and labels involve nonhing. The sayin g Never judge a book by its cover, never actually had a meaning to me until this year.\n passim high school, like many other students, I precious the social life of having popular friends and attending many parties. It seemed to me that in order to get into these groups, I always had to do things I was never comfortable with like calling others rude names. I knew criticizing people I didnt make love was wrong, but I cute so badly to cohere in my group of friends and not become unnoticed or someone who was never invited out. Whenever I saw the group of students all dressed in discolor with strange colours in their hair, Ill admit that I would be a small-scale creeped out and I would everlastingly wonder if they had any turn connection inside their brains. I would always look at my friends and they would be pointing, giggling and yelling atrocious things such as losers! or Dont string out with them, theyre mental. I would of channel join in on the teasing because at the tim e, I thought the exact same thing. They looked ridicu...

No comments:

Post a Comment