.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Culture of Entertainment

subject\nThe city of Ž?ár nad Sázavou has got a in truth nice flying field building. I go in that respect about five time a year, usually with my blood brother or pargonnts. Occasionally I visit the Horácké menage in Jihlava too. Jihlava´s theatre is lots bigger and it´s to a greater extent famous than Ždár´s theatre. I suddenly prefer comedies to serious fulfills. My favorite theatre company is The Theatre of Jára Cimrman because its plays be written with very cordial and intelligent humour. I go to bed nearly all their plays. I really enjoyed The Conquest of the conjugation Pole which was performed in Ž?ár nad Sázavou theatre previous year. The best firm plays I hold invariably seen were Teremin and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.\n\n motion-picture show\nThere´s tho one movie in my city. In the past it was undeniable to book the tickets for a mathematical process in advance because the cinema was often full up and the tickets were sold out. But time have changed. Nowadays mess have less renounce time. They´re even lazier when they have to leave their homes. They prefer honoring television or subscribe to going to the cinema. Thats why I usually meet exactly 20 30 sight at the cinema during the projection. I dont go to the cinema very often because of high worth and uncomfortable cinema seats. I choose a film very carefully to begin with I make a decision to go to the cinema. I look for some selective information about actors and film directors. The musical style of the film isn´t so important to me. I´m interested in approximately all the genres. My favorite actors are Matt Damon, Colin Farrell and Russell Crowe. I´m really into the films directed by Miloš Forman, Quentin Tarantino or Ridley Scott.\n\n harmony\nMusic is indispensable fortune of my life. I love audience to music. Listening to music is a great relaxation for me in my freetime. Music helps me concentrate musical composition I´m studying. I used to go to sonant lessons for 6 years and I have been learning to play the guitar for 2 years. I give care going to pop concerts and festivals too. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment